I enjoy applying software solutions to business problems. Having held other commercial positions prior to moving into IT, I find that my empathy with users enables me to span the gap between the business users and the computer environment, and deal with each domain appropriately.
It is my view that software should be functional and eminently usable - software should not exist for its own sake. I am interested in well-designed user interfaces. I am interested in the concept of enabling computers to efficiently and effectively support human activity. I am a firm believer in the KISS principle.
Top Network Posts
- 54How to ignore white space when comparing source in Visual Studio / TFS?
- 47How to ignore white space when comparing source in Visual Studio / TFS?
- 16Unrecognized Selector SenTestCase for Category
- 15Where is the favourites folder in Windows 7?
- 15Is crystal reports dead?
- 12Is it possible to change the font in the SQL edit window in Access 2007?
- 12Visual Studio project not saved
- View more network posts →