I'm a PhD candidate in analysis (harmonic analysis). I have a Master of Science degree in mathematics (analysis).
I am interested in many topics in analysis, but in particular: harmonic analysis, functional analysis, operator theory and special functions.
My email address is email@example.com.
I would appreciate it if you would correct my spelling and grammatical errors.
Top Network Posts
- 41If $f_k \to f$ a.e. and the $L^p$ norms converge, then $f_k \to f$ in $L^p$
- 30Is Banach-Alaoglu equivalent to AC?
- 27Crafty solutions to the following limit
- 25Lebesgue measurable but not Borel measurable
- 23Lemma/Proposition/Theorem, which one should we pick?
- 21Why does Mathematica give the wrong answer when integrating?
- 20Vitali-type set with given outer measure
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.