Generic sysadmin. Hack coder. Jack of all trades, master of some.
I expect you to read any reference material I link to in my answers. If the answer to your question is contained in said reference material and the reference source is not likely to disappear I will probably not cut and paste it onto SF unless it's really cool/interesting/obscure.
In return I promise not to link anyone to goatse or tubgirl
I expect you to think for yourself and do a little thinking (and mayhaps even some work) to solve your problems. If you aren't capable of this, please exit the profession via the door on your left.
In return I promise to do my best to aim you in the right direction, and to clarify any points you have trouble with
Top Network Posts
- 327Something is burning in the server room; how can I quickly identify what it is?
- 226Why is "chmod -R 777 /" destructive?
- 115Sudo as different user and running screen
- 105The MIT License – Clarity on Using Code on Stack Overflow and Stack Exchange
- 85Can you help me with my capacity planning?
- 73Should you always counter the first offer letter?
- 65Can you help me with my capacity planning?
- View more network posts →