I am a Principal Scientist at Dependable Computing in Charlottesville, VA, where we work on safety case engineering, formal specifications, requirements gathering, and other safety-critical and security-critical software engineering issues. I have a PhD in Computer Science from the University of Virginia, with my dissertation involving a genetic algorithm exploration of neural network models of the hippocampus. I've also previously earned Masters degrees in Physics/Astronomy (involving General Relativity) and Computer Science (involving improving multi-processor implementations of hippocampal neural network simulations).
Top Network Posts
- 107Handwriting is to illegible as drawing is to what?
- 62Why does git-rebase give me merge conflicts when all I'm doing is squashing commits?
- 37How bad is "if (!this)" in a C++ member function?
- 34How do I prompt the user from within a commit-msg hook?
- 18What's the recommended practice for separating unit tests from integration tests for automated testing?
- 18Exclude some classes from doxygen documentation
- 18c++ compile error with visual studio
- View more network posts →