Programming (n): Telling your computer to do something and then spending the next two days figuring out why it didn't work.
I am a thinker: an architect of mind.
I'm Logan. I am the president (and currently sole employee) of The Little Software Company. I'm currently developing OrangeNote, a WPF-based note and clipboard manager when I'm not making lattes at our local co-operative cafe, The Sleepless Goat.
Glad to have my old account back. :)
Top Network Posts
- 105WCF Configuration without a config file
- 67Best way to hide a window from the Alt-Tab program switcher?
- 37What does "Protocol ... can only be used as a generic constraint because it has Self or associated type requirements" mean?
- 36Current view controller from AppDelegate?
- View more network posts →