Programming (n): Telling your computer to do something and then spending the next two days figuring out why it didn't work.
I am a thinker: an architect of mind.
I'm Logan. I am the president (and currently sole employee) of The Little Software Company. I'm currently developing OrangeNote, a WPF-based note and clipboard manager when I'm not making lattes at our local co-operative cafe, The Sleepless Goat.
Glad to have my old account back. :)
Top Network Posts
- 95WCF Configuration without a config file
- 70Good NumericUpDown equivalent in WPF?
- 60Best way to hide a window from the Alt-Tab program switcher?
- 27Current view controller from AppDelegate?
- View more network posts →