Long time PHP fan.
It makes me pain to see extremely unprofessional community and - as a consequence - extremely low answers quality under PHP tag.
When answer, I am trying to distinguish three matters:
- What the OP asked
- What the OP wanted
- What the OP needed really
and answer latter one, not first two.
I am always trying to see couple moves ahead, grasping whole picture, not literal question only.
Top Network Posts
- 360How can I prevent SQL-injection in PHP?
- 297Join vs. sub-query
- 238Stack Overflow technology makes me write bad answers
- 113How prepared statements can protect from SQL injection attacks?
- 69Opening/closing tags & performance?
- 61How can use PHP to check if a directory is empty?
- 59Why shouldn't I use mysql_* functions in PHP?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.