Long time PHP fan.
It makes me pain to see extremely unprofessional community and - as a consequence - extremely low answers quality under PHP tag.
When answer, I am trying to distinguish three matters:
- What the OP asked
- What the OP wanted
- What the OP needed really
and answer latter one, not first two.
I am always trying to see couple moves ahead, grasping whole picture, not literal question only.
Top network posts
- 311How can I prevent SQL-injection in PHP?
- 262Join vs. sub-query
- 225Stack Overflow technology makes me write bad answers
- 101How prepared statements can protect from SQL injection attacks?
- 66Opening/closing tags & performance?
- 51What is meant by a number after "break" or "continue" in PHP?
- 50How can use PHP to check if a directory is empty?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.