VP Research&Development at an image guided surgery startup.
Mostly do C++,python,image processing,machine vision - anything with lots of 3D,maths and data. Background is experimental physics and optics.
Top Network Posts
- 103Default constructor with empty brackets
- 74A client wants us to screen work machines for pornography. Is it possible?
- 71What's wrong with the analogy between software and building construction?
- 71Does electricity flow on the surface of a wire or in the interior?
- 63Calculating frames per second in a game
- 61Repeating characters in VIM insert mode
- 60Why doesn't light kill me?
- View more network posts →
Top Tags (4)
4 Is EL&U the Miss Manners StackExchange site? dec 2 '12
2 Messages to moderators required on moderated sites apr 13 '11
1 Why does close as dupe need 5 votes? dec 15 '11