Eric Lippert designs programming languages at Facebook. Other notable work includes designing C# analyzers at Coverity, and developing the Visual Basic, VBScript, JScript and C# compilers at Microsoft. Eric is now a C# MVP. He is on Twitter at "@ericlippert" and writes a blog about programming language design and other fabulous adventures in coding at http://ericlippert.com.
Top Network Posts
- 4143Can a local variable's memory be accessed outside its scope?
- 1317How are pseudorandom and truly random numbers different and why does it matter?
- 1069Is there a reason for C#'s reuse of the variable in a foreach?
- 784Why not inherit from List<T>?
- 707Try-catch speeding up my code?
- 615How can I ensure that a division of integers is always rounded up?
- 531Why hasn't functional programming taken over yet?
- View more network posts →