"Make everything as simple as possible, but not simpler." – Albert Einstein
"The cheapest, fastest, and most reliable components are those that aren't there." – Gordon Bell
"A designer knows when he has reached perfection, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away." – Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
"In Jeet Kune Do, one does not accumulate but eliminate. It is not daily increase but daily decrease. The height of cultivation always runs to simplicity." – Bruce Lee
"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit." – Aristotle
Top Network Posts
- 91How do you see recent SVN log entries?
- 31Preferred way to use Java ZipOutputStream and BufferedOutputStream
- 9Weird behavior in java.text.SimpleDateFormat expecting yyyyMMdd given yyyy-MM-dd
- 8Could I be using proof by contradiction too much?
- 8Exceptions: Why throw early? Why catch late?
- 6How can I achieve "Git"-like update management for Linux?
- 6What is the correct word order between "have/had", "been", and "already" in statements?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.