Hi! My name's Geoffrey and I’m a junior in high school from North Carolina. My main interest/hobby is German (I’ve been learning since August 2011). When I go to college I want to study German and Supply Chain Management. Then I either want to go to graduate school to become a German professor or become a supply chain manager/operations manager at a German company or a company with German subsidiaries.
Twitter | Facebook | Maybe I'll get a blog one day :)
Top Network Posts
- 13Usage of "anfahren" and "überfahren"
- 12Wie sagt man "Not in a million years!" auf Deutsch?
- 11"Ich werde langweilig" and "mir ist langweilig"
- 11Difference between "heute", "heutig", and "heutigen"?
- 11Is there an alternative to using "man" repetitively?
- 10Why does one need accusative after the impersonal construct "es gibt"?
- 9Wann braucht ein Satzteil ein Pronominaladverb?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.