Top Network Posts
- 28Java: Should I add an @Override annotation when implementing abstract methods?
- 19Best practices for encrypting and decrypting passwords? (C#/.NET)
- 17When ending a list with "etc.", should there be a comma before "etc."?
- 14SQL Server: Clustered index on datetime, ASC or DESC
- 12Generics in Scala: implementing an interface/trait twice?
- 11What is the purpose of extending an anonymous type in Scala?
- 11Why can I not edit a method that contains an anonymous method in the debugger?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.