Turnsole is an Android developer, a graduate in CS and in Computational Linguistics, and a mostly-ex-web-developer who is learning Rails for funsies. Things Turnsole likes include whiskey sours and writing API documentation that covertly references episodes of The IT Crowd.
Top Network Posts
- 22What does the sentence "Butter my butt, call me a biscuit" mean?
- 11Term for words with identical spelling but different meaning and different pronunciation
- 10adb command to search the filesystem
- 9intersect two lists of words in python
- 8Magical Unchanging Flash Storage
- 7Eclipse loads separate activities instead of application
- 7How to make strpos case insensitive
- View more network posts →