I have been teaching English at lower and upper secondary level in state schools in Switzerland for about thirty years and taught French to foreigners in a private school (Eurocentres, Lausanne) for five years.
My mother tongue is French, and it is the only language I was brought up in.
I learnt German, Italian, and English at school.
And I don't mind polemic/polemical issues!
Top network posts
- 9"desert island" versus "deserted island"
- 8American refusal of the IPA: why?
- 7"We rarely go on holiday." Can I say "Us neither"?
- 6"desert island" versus "deserted island"
- 6What is the name of the clause stating that the expected result did not follow the cause stated in the main clause?
- 5Not to want someone doing something. What shade of meaning is attached to this structure? (gerund rather than infinitive)
- View more network posts →