I have been teaching English at lower and upper secondary level in state schools in Switzerland for about thirty years and taught French to foreigners in a private school (Eurocentres, Lausanne) for five years.
My mother tongue is French, and it is the only language I was brought up in.
I learnt German, Italian, and English at school.
And I don't mind polemic/polemical issues!
Top Network Posts
- 9American refusal of the IPA: why?
- 8"Why are you asking?" versus "Why do you ask?"
- 7"We rarely go on holiday." Can I say "Us neither"?
- 6What is the name of the clause stating that the expected result did not follow the cause stated in the main clause?
- 5"Not to want someone doing something." What shade of meaning is attached to using the gerund rather than infinitive?
- View more network posts →