My english was poor by education in school, so poor that at my first journey to Kenya I was barely unable to easily order a taxi and tell the destination. After that I learned by listening and speaking, neglecting support by dictionaries and grammatical tutorials, to arrive at a somehow fluent speaking and writing (but with some surviving typical errors). Much much later I discovered the discussion in forums in the internet and reactivated my rough and uneducated english... But basically: I love to be precise in words and thinking, so I like some lyric and some fine-tuned prosa in german language and even in english much.
Top Network Posts
- 43Is there any simple method to calculate $\sqrt x$ without using logarithm
- 42Surprising identities / equations
- 31"The Egg:" Bizarre behavior of the roots of a family of polynomials.
- 28Examples of apparent patterns that eventually fail
- 23"The Egg:" Bizarre behavior of the roots of a family of polynomials.
- 20Proving that $ 2 $ is the only real solution of $ 3^x+4^x=5^x $
- 20Is the number 100k+11 ever a square?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.