I am a native speaker of American English, as spoken in the New England region (Connecticut, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Maine, Vermont, and Rhode Island).
I am also somewhat familiar with the dialects of the American South and Midwest. Having traveled to the United Kingdom a few times, I can usually understand British English, provided it is fairly standard.
Top Network Posts
- 52Why do some words have two past tense forms (e.g. "dreamed" vs. "dreamt")?
- 15What do Americans think of using 'cheers' to sign off an email?
- 13Should I use 'or' or 'nor'?
- 12Explanation for "emails"?
- 11When is "Te quiero" used to mean "I love you?""
- 10Can I use a language other than VBScript to programmatically execute QTP Tests?
- 8What's the origin of Pig Latin?
- View more network posts →