I enjoy working on two unrelated fields:
theoretical linguistics, with a focus on syntax
My working languages for programming are currently:
Well, not that much. But I have experience in (from short scripts to not-so-short scripts) more. I like learning (programming) languages.
Top network posts
- 17Are there rules about using "that" to join two clauses?
- 13Why do you say "so do I"?
- 11Is there a term for the syntax difference between English "I like you" and Spanish "Tú me gustas"?
- 11What is the pronunciation of "the"?
- 7What are the following words called: Am, Is, Are, Was, Were, Be, Being, Been?
- 7Strategies for testing reactive, asynchronous code
- 7Is there value in unit testing auto implemented properties
- View more network posts →