I’m a professional software engineer with a B.S. in Computer Science working primarily in Ruby but a lover of Clojure.
The question of whether a computer can think is no more interesting than the question of whether a submarine can swim. — E. W. Dijkstra
Forever grateful for how helping others here advanced my own learning #SOreadytohelp
Top Network Posts
- 834Why is it bad style to `rescue Exception => e` in Ruby?
- 91Rails .where vs .find
- 81Highlight label if checkbox is checked
- 77Combine two ActiveRecord::Relation objects
- 76What's the point of ARGV in Ruby?
- 66Strange behavior when using Hash default value, e.g. Hash.new()
- View more network posts →