I’m a professional software engineer with a B.S. in Computer Science who loves building easy-to-use, functional software that’s backed by elegant, maintainable code. When not coding, I often dabble in photography. I have a passion for technology, cinema, cars, great design, tea, and “useless” facts.
The question of whether a computer can think is no more interesting than the question of whether a submarine can swim. — E. W. Dijkstra
Top Network Posts
- 702Why is it bad style to `rescue Exception => e` in Ruby?
- 79Rails .where vs .find
- 74Highlight label if checkbox is checked
- 66What's the point of ARGV in Ruby?
- 63Combine two ActiveRecord::Relation objects
- 49Where and how is the _ (underscore) variable specified?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.