I’m a professional software engineer with a B.S. in Computer Science working primarily in Ruby but a lover of Clojure.
The question of whether a computer can think is no more interesting than the question of whether a submarine can swim. — E. W. Dijkstra
Forever grateful for how helping others here advanced my own learning #SOreadytohelp
Top Network Posts
- 764Why is it bad style to `rescue Exception => e` in Ruby?
- 82Rails .where vs .find
- 78Highlight label if checkbox is checked
- 70What's the point of ARGV in Ruby?
- 69Combine two ActiveRecord::Relation objects
- 52to_s vs. to_str (and to_i/to_a/to_h vs. to_int/to_ary/to_hash) in Ruby
- View more network posts →