Any code of mine that I publish anywhere on stackexchange.com I hereby place in the public domain to the extent governable by law. Explicitly, I place it under the CC0. This also applies to documentation/instructions etc.
Opinions I post are mine and mine only unless clearly stated.
Attribution (especially if I say anything clever) is appreciated where reasonable - but specifically not demanded.
I use MikTeX 2.9 on windows XP with notepad++ as an editor, on Linux (Xubuntu 14.04 LTS) I use TeX Live 2013 with JEdit (which I also use with Python 2.7)
Top Network Posts
- 157What's the single-word for "left or right handed"?
- 50Besides raisins, what other dried fruits and vegetables have their own names?
- 48How to store passwords written on a physical notebook?
- 42Is there any way to safely examine the contents of a USB memory stick?
- 42How can 100% peanut butter have more protein than 100% peanuts
- 31Verb meaning "to partially hide"?
- 29Is there a word for "unnecessarily large"?
- View more network posts →