Top Network Posts
- 13How much philosophy should a physicist know?
- 11What are the implications of ordinary language philosophy on the study of langauge?
- 7How do we know how to follow a rule?
- 7Is there a word, preferably a verb, that means to exaggerate a point, or idea, to the detriment of the point?
- 6Non-religious mentions of God (or religious concepts) in the American English language
- 6Meaning of θυμοειδής in Plato
- 5Introduction to Hegel for a Marxist
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.