I write. Here are some stuff I've written:
- 0a explains: calculus (188 upvotes in HN, 500+ on reddit)
- 0a explains: axiomatic set theory (190+ upvotes on reddit)
- The Boolean Satisfiability Problem in 5 mins or more
- Jekyll in 3 minutes
I'm putting them here for seo basically, but it's not like I give a fuck: life is a simulation and the past does not exist. You don't exist either.
While awaiting for the end, I get bored, so I talk to myself and pretend this is a game and set unrealistic goals and try to believe in things.
Things such as I will accomplish the goals before I die at the age of 30, you, who is reading this, exist, Shor's algorithm can be implemented in a DTM, P=NP, etc. a bunch of non-realistic things.
Top Network Posts
- 270iOS 7 status bar back to iOS 6 default style in iPhone app?
- 116iOS 7 status bar back to iOS 6 default style in iPhone app?
- 68What do you call unclean water that you can't see through?
- 20Is 1+1 =2 a theorem?
- 20Did Manahel Thabet develop a groundbreaking formula to measure distance in space without the use of light?
- 19What word would be used for someone who shoots video
- 15Cannot FillColor in Google Maps Symbols (svg) marker
- View more network posts →