John M. Landsberg
I have sold science fiction, movie reviews, medical nonfiction, restaurant reviews, and screenplays. I edited and co-wrote a chapter on writing science fiction, published in a popular college textbook on fiction writing (The Graceful Lie, edited by Michael Petracca). I created and co-edited UNEARTH, a science fiction magazine devoted exclusively to discovering and publishing new writers, which launched many writing careers (name-drop: William Gibson). I'm a physician, film director, drummer, scuba diver, and golfer.
Top Network Posts
- 16"personal issue", "private issue", "personal affair", or "personal business"?
- 15Have there been any movements/tendencies to remove definite and indefinite articles from English in the recent history of English?
- 14Is it better to omit phrases like: after a moment, after a while, for a moment, etc?
- 13Do get and give have same meaning in this context?
- 12A word for milk that has not "gone off"
- 12Does ‘Yo’ in ‘yo mama joke’ actually refer to “Your” mother? Why couldn't it simply be (stupid / fat / ugly) "mama joke"?
- 11A stronger word than "snob"
- View more network posts →