Aadit M Shah
My stretch goal is to teach children how to program. The system of education countries currently adopt does more harm than good. Hence I want to change the way children learn, because children deserve more. On this note I suggest you read Seymour Papert's awesome book on learning - Mindstorms.
P.S. Send me an email if you want a free PDF version of Mindstorms. Also, don't forget to read my blog. If you want other ways to contact me then check out my Gravatar Profile.
Top Network Posts
- 247Benefits of prototypal inheritance over classical?
- 92What's the difference between a continuation and a callback?
- 76What's the difference between a continuation and a callback?
- 66What is happening when I compose * with + in Haskell?
- 65What does (f .) . g mean in Haskell?
- View more network posts →