Lua/Corona SDK developer with background in C#, C++, XNA, Prolog, DirectX, OpenGL/GLSL with SDL.
I create entertainment software for your personal computing machines and mobile telephony gadgetry.
Avid roleplayer and curator of all things tabletop RPG. Have played Dungeons and Dragons 3.5 and 4e, Call Of Cthulhu, All Flesh must be Eaten, Everway, Pathfinder, Vampire: The Masquerade, Changeling: The Lost, Geist: The Sin-Eaters, Fallout, and have read Nobilis, Cyberpunk 2020, The Burning Wheel, Lord of the Rings RPG, Legend of the Five Rings, Mechanical Dream, Aria: Canticle of the Monomyth, Discworld GURPS, Blue Rose, Das Schwarze Auge (The Dark Eye), Dragon Age RPG, A Game of Thrones RPG, Wheel of Time RPG, Grimm RPG, Blue Planet, Eclipse Phase, and Gamma World.
I also like marshmallows.
Top Network Posts
- 75Can the DM forbid my character from using certain weapons because he "doesn't like them"?
- 29Explanation of the ending of A Clockwork Orange
- 27Why does Jack Nicholson say "Here's Johnny!" in The Shining when his character is called Jack?
- 24Can someone explain the sequence of events in 'Primer'?
- 24How do I find and eliminate plot holes?
- 23What can I include in my character's background to help the GM build a better story?
- 17How do you make your players see beyond their power cards?
- View more network posts →