Lua/Corona SDK developer with background in C#, C++, XNA, Prolog, DirectX, OpenGL/GLSL with SDL.
I create entertainment software for your personal computing machines and mobile telephony gadgetry.
Avid roleplayer and curator of all things tabletop RPG. Have played Dungeons and Dragons 3.5 and 4e, Call Of Cthulhu, All Flesh must be Eaten, Everway, Pathfinder, Vampire: The Masquerade, Changeling: The Lost, Geist: The Sin-Eaters, Fallout, and have read Nobilis, Cyberpunk 2020, The Burning Wheel, Lord of the Rings RPG, Legend of the Five Rings, Mechanical Dream, Aria: Canticle of the Monomyth, Discworld GURPS, Blue Rose, Das Schwarze Auge (The Dark Eye), Dragon Age RPG, A Game of Thrones RPG, Wheel of Time RPG, Grimm RPG, Blue Planet, Eclipse Phase, and Gamma World.
I also like marshmallows.
Top Network Posts
- 27Explanation of the ending of A Clockwork Orange
- 23Why does Jack Nicholson say "Here's Johnny!" in The Shining when his character is called Jack?
- 23Can someone explain the sequence of events in 'Primer'?
- 23What can I include in my character's background to help the GM build a better story?
- 23How do I find and eliminate plot holes?
- 17How do you make your players see beyond their power cards?
- 13Why would I hire you?
- View more network posts →