Martin has worked with many customers in government, finance, manufacturing, health and technology to help them improve their processes and deliver more. He provides management and technical consulting that intends to expose processes and practices to gain transparency, uncover impediments to value delivery and reduce cycle-time as part of an organisations path to agility. Martin is a Professional Scrum Trainer as well as a Visual Studio ALM MVP and Visual Studio ALM Ranger. He writes regularly on nakedALM|Blog, and speaks often on Scrum, good practices and Visual Studio ALM.
You can get in touch with Martin through naked ALM.
Top network posts
- 21TFS plugin for eclipse
- 21"Synced" or "synched"
- 20Internet Explorer 10 ignores width & height on images
- 17TFS and Scrum - Best Practise configuration for Areas, Iterations, backlog iteration, sprint iteration
- 13Organizing source code in TFS 2010
- 10How to convert MSF Agile to Scrum 2.0
- 10Google Calendar Import or Copy All Entries From a WebCal:// URL
- View more network posts →