Martin Hinshelwood is a consultant for nkdAgility, a DevOps & Agile consultancy working across Europe. Martin focus on helping organisations modernise their development processes to reduce their cycle time and enable a greater degree of business agility. He believes that every company deserves high quality software delivered on a regular cadence that meets its customer’s needs.
Martin is a Visual Studio ALM MVP & Ranger as well as a Professional Scrum Trainer with Scrum.org.
Top Network Posts
- 22Internet Explorer 10 ignores width & height on images
- 22"Synced" or "synched"
- 21TFS and Scrum - Best Practise configuration for Areas, Iterations, backlog iteration, sprint iteration
- 14Protecting a git branch in Visual Studio Online
- 13Organizing source code in TFS 2010
- 10How to convert MSF Agile to Scrum 2.0
- 10Updating an existing Work Item from code
- View more network posts →