Initially, a self taught code monkey since the age of 10 when i got my first computer, the coolest Atari 65XE. Later on, a mathematics and computer science student at a university with a lot of side-studies in philosophy, history, japanese etc. Today, a passionate developer with focus on web related technology from MS.
A lousy programmer knows how to create problems.
A good programmer knows how to solve problems.
A great programmer knows how to avoid them. (Get the double meaning?)
Works at: http://kentor.se Blogs at: http://konradviltersten.wordpress.com Lives at: http://viltersten.somee.com
Top Network Posts
- 73Two crows being an attempted murder
- 30What is a mouse-only way to minimize all the windows except the active one?
- 20Visual Studio 2013 and .NET 4.6
- 19How to set the color of matching braces in VS 2015?
- 18What's $-operator supposed to mean for a string?
- 17Term for bed sheet that embraces and partially encapsulates the mattress
- View more network posts →