Initially, a self taught code monkey since the age of 10 when i got my first computer, the coolest Atari 65XE. Later on, a mathematics and computer science student at a university with a lot of side-studies in philosophy, history, japanese etc. Today, a passionate developer with focus on web related technology from MS.
A lousy programmer knows how to create problems.
A good programmer knows how to solve problems.
A great programmer knows how to avoid them. (Get the double meaning?)
Works at: http://kentor.se Blogs at: http://konradviltersten.wordpress.com Lives at: http://viltersten.somee.com
Top Network Posts
- 68Two crows being an attempted murder
- 44Intellisense doesn't work for JS in VS2012
- 29What is a mouse-only way to minimize all the windows except the active one?
- 14What is a person who smells things called?
- 11Equivalent of -webkit-text-stroke for FF and IE
- 10Can't use optional parameters when implementing an interface for a WCF
- 10Idiom for trying and failing, falling short and being disapproved
- View more network posts →