Tetsujin no Oni
Generalist passionate geek. I speak C# fairly fluently, ASP3 entirely too well for my liking (but it pays the bills, eh?), VB.Net through a nasty translation filter in my head ("what's that supposed to mean? why are these parentheses so damn overloaded in this language!"), and read Java with a non-native-speaker's jaundiced eye.
Top Network Posts
- 145Java generics - why is "extends T" allowed but not "implements T"?
- 16What is Cyclomatic Complexity?
- 13Creating Dynamic Objects
- 10How to implement a list fold in Java
- 9Is Subversion polluting my project, or am I doing something wrong?
- 8Storing data into list with class
- 8Is there a Java 1.5 equivalent to the Predicate<T> methods in .Net?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.