I have a strong background in dynamical systems, system identification, linear and nonlinear modelling. See also my ResearchGate profile. I applied this to the interaction of acoustic waves and flames during my PhD at Cambridge.
I am interested in data analysis and data modelling, and currently do so for the gas industry. I deal with various data sources and low-order models to predict the behaviour and design the gas turbines of tomorrow.
I have a real passion for coding, which I have been cultivating since before high school, in parallel with my studies.
Top Network Posts
- 76Getting the index of the returned max or min item using max()/min() on a list
- 26Matplotlib plot with variable line width
- 15How to maximize a plt.show() window using Python
- 14numpy concatenate two arrays vertically
- 14Eigenvectors computed with numpy's eigh and svd do not match
- 11Two different color colormaps in the same imshow matplotlib
- 10How to write a function which takes a slice?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.