I have a strong background in dynamical systems, system identification, linear and nonlinear modelling. See also my ResearchGate profile. I applied this to the interaction of acoustic waves and flames during my PhD at Cambridge.
I am interested in data analysis and data modelling, and currently do so for the gas industry. I deal with various data sources and low-order models to predict the behaviour and design the gas turbines of tomorrow.
I have a real passion for coding, which I have been cultivating since before high school, in parallel with my studies.
Top Network Posts
- 98Getting the index of the returned max or min item using max()/min() on a list
- 34Matplotlib plot with variable line width
- 23numpy concatenate two arrays vertically
- 16How to maximize a plt.show() window using Python
- 15numpy.savetxt without hash mark at beginning of header line
- 15numpy division with RuntimeWarning: invalid value encountered in double_scalars
- 14Eigenvectors computed with numpy's eigh and svd do not match
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.