Top Network Posts
- 44Are there English equivalents to a Japanese old saying, “Be the mouth of cock rather than remaining as the tail of ox”?
- 33Blanket term for things we often buy at grocery store that are not groceries, e.g., toilet paper, laundry detergent, window cleaner, saran wrap
- 10She, as well as I (am/is/are?) tired of the work
- 6Is “two-Perrier” lunch a businessmen’s buzz word?
- 6Is there a difference between a picture of me and a picture of mine?
- 6Historical frequency of expression "and/or": Corpus search
- 5Semicolon: Always required before conjunction if internal punctuation follows, even if no ambiguity?
- View more network posts →