Top Network Posts
- 44Are there English equivalents to a Japanese old saying, “Be the mouth of cock rather than remaining as the tail of ox”?
- 33Blanket term for things we often buy at grocery store that are not groceries, e.g., toilet paper, laundry detergent, window cleaner, saran wrap
- 10Historical frequency of parenthetical plural(s)
- 10She, as well as I (am/is/are?) tired of the work
- 7"Reductio ad absurdum": Any easy way to express this concept in Japanese?
- 6Is there a difference between a picture of me and a picture of mine?
- 6Is “two-Perrier” lunch a businessmen’s buzz word?
- View more network posts →