Medical statistician currently based in the UK. Active mainly on stats.stackexchange.com, also known as CrossValidated, but with occasional forays onto other stackexchange sites.
Top Network Posts
- 59How to annoy a statistical referee?
- 41Rules of thumb for "modern" statistics
- 38Can “thanks in advance” be considered rude?
- 37How to annoy a statistical referee?
- 33What are common statistical sins?
- 29Pearson's or Spearman's correlation with non-normal data
- 21How can I efficiently model the sum of Bernoulli random variables?
- View more network posts →