Medical statistician currently based in the UK. Active mainly on stats.stackexchange.com, also known as CrossValidated, but with occasional forays onto other stackexchange sites.
Top network posts
- 58How to annoy a statistical referee?
- 38Rules of thumb for "modern" statistics
- 37How to annoy a statistical referee?
- 35Can “thanks in advance” be considered rude?
- 30What are common statistical sins?
- 27Pearson's or Spearman's correlation with non-normal data
- 19How to represent an unbounded variable as number between 0 and 1
- View more network posts →