Medical statistician currently based in the UK. Active mainly on stats.stackexchange.com, also known as CrossValidated, but with occasional forays onto other stackexchange sites.
Top Network Posts
- 63How to annoy a statistical referee?
- 42Rules of thumb for "modern" statistics
- 39Can “thanks in advance” be considered rude?
- 38How to annoy a statistical referee?
- 33What are common statistical sins?
- 29Pearson's or Spearman's correlation with non-normal data
- 22Confidence interval for median
- View more network posts →