Top network posts
- 242Pedagogy: How to cure students of the "law of universal linearity"?
- 49Is it correct to say Person A is the "spitting image" or the "splitting image" of Person B?
- 37When your 10-year old boy says “It’s meta,” what does it mean? In what situation and of what sort of object they use this phrase?
- 32Non-examples of model structures, that fail for subtle/surprising reasons?
- 30"Paid" vs "payed"
- 29Is it a good practice to refer to countries, ships etc using the feminine form?
- 28Why are matrices ubiquitous but hypermatrices rare?
- View more network posts →
Top Tags (14)
17 Are minor jokes in answers and questions OK when they are slightly discriminating against certain groups? apr 1 '11
17 Does english.stackexchange.com itself follow American or British (International) usage? apr 5 '11
10 Why is this place becoming so mean (and how to fix it)? feb 20 '11
8 Are typography questions on-topic or off-topic? apr 1 '11
7 Why allow comments only when rep > 50? may 29 '11