Top Network Posts
- 58How to check if a file is empty in bash shell?
- 32A purely self-trained chess AI
- 23Assign a nullptr to a std::string is safe?
- 16Rules: en passant and draw by triple repetition
- 14How do I turn the return value of a Perl sub into an arrayref?
- 13Do section numbers differ between the C++11 standard and the gratis draft N3337?
- 12Is it possible to pass cout or fout to a function?
- View more network posts →
Top Tags (1)
6 Rewording an example to obviate the question Jul 12 '13