Son of a Greek mother and an American father. I may have grown up in Greece, but since my father is a publisher/editor/writer and lover of "Correct English", conversation around the dinner table often centered on English grammar and vocabulary games.
Top Network Posts
- 208How can I replace a string in a file(s)?
- 178What is the danger of inserting and browsing an untrusted USB drive?
- 156How can I replace a string in a file(s)?
- 95Are hard links equivalent to Windows shortcuts?
- 87How can I create a file with a specific size from a command line?
- 82How can I turn off swap permanently?
- 71What word describes a policeman who is not wearing a uniform?
- View more network posts →