Son of a Greek mother and an American father. I may have grown up in Greece, but since my father is a publisher/editor/writer and lover of "Correct English", conversation around the dinner table often centered on English grammar and vocabulary games.
Top network posts
- 167What is the danger of inserting and browsing an untrusted USB drive?
- 90Are hard links equivalent to Windows shortcuts?
- 84How can I create a file with a specific size from a command line?
- 79How can I replace a string in a file(s)?
- 73How can I turn off swap permanently?
- 70What word describes a policeman who is not wearing a uniform?
- 65How can I replace a string in a file(s)?
- View more network posts →