Top network posts
- 74Etymology of a "pegged CPU"
- 57What can be used as formal euphemism of "hack"?
- 43Tom and I or Tom and me?
- 41Am I misusing the semicolon?
- 40Is "a half dozen" necessarily 6, or can it be 5-7?
- 37You prefer to "eat soup" or "drink soup"?
- 35What is a word that means "someone who pretends to be your friend but is actually your enemy?"
- View more network posts →
Top Tags (16)
45 “Oh The Horror” Hat Club 2013 dec 21 '13
8 Is swearing allowed in questions? jan 30
6 What advice would you offer to a new EL&U user perplexed by the first downvote of an Answer they wrote? feb 10
4 Why was this question asking for examples of singular they referring to a specific person put on hold? feb 10