Just an orphan kid and have no more to say.
Three things in general, cannot be avoided (at least I can never)
They are always unique.
I'm a family-less boy. My family was hunted leaving me all alone when my house targeted and deliberately set on a fire by a mob during a nonsense communal riot but I was survived by a rescue team with the help of firemen. As a survival, I didn't know whether it was my fortune or misfortune but when I recovered, the rescue team came to my home, one day. One of the members gave me a piece of paper in my hand in which the following text was written.
He asked me to read it carefully and I could hardly interpret the text as
- Life is now here,
- Life is nowhere.
All of them gave me a cute smile and went away and I decided to live peacefully and hopefully on their saying from then onwards and very soon.
Because of this tragedy, I'm alone couldn't join a school but a curiosity to learn something made me a self-learner. I'm indeed a self-learner, so I'm likely not able to answer any questions on this site right now.
In the field of computer science, my self-study mainly includes,
- Oracle, MySQL and MSSQL-Server with DBMS.
- and other theoretical subjects.
I'm currently dealing with - Android and Java EE including Servlet, JSP-JSTL/EL (with Spring and Struts with ORM models JPA/Hibernate) and JSF.
Top Network Posts
- 194Comparing strings with == which are declared final in Java
- 113Static fields on a null reference in Java
- 52Concatenation of Strings and characters
- 34Array declaration and initialization in Java. Arrays behave differently, when the position of their subscript indices is changed in their declaration
- 27Why does division by zero with floating point (or double precision) numbers not throw java.lang.ArithmeticException: / by zero in Java
- 19A single-line loop with a mandatory pair of braces in Java
- 17File upload doesn't work with AJAX in PrimeFaces 4.0/JSF 2.2.x - javax.servlet.ServletException: The request content-type is not a multipart/form-data
- View more network posts →