As a German, I'm not a native speaker; however I do have a keen interest in the English language, is etymology and especially its similarities and differences to my own language.
I consider myself a fairly advanced learner with English. A lot better than most English native speakers are with German, anyway. ;-) However, I'm always looking for more to learn.
Top Network Posts
- 580How do you convert Byte Array to Hexadecimal String, and vice versa?
- 327Why can't static methods be abstract in Java
- 313What is the most efficient/elegant way to parse a flat table into a tree?
- 219What is the difference between CurrentCulture and CurrentUICulture properties of CultureInfo in .NET?
- 214Is an entity body allowed for an HTTP DELETE request?
- 131Why does Vim save files with a ~ extension?
- 101Difference between Visual Basic and VBA
- View more network posts →