As a German, I'm not a native speaker; however I do have a keen interest in the English language, is etymology and especially its similarities and differences to my own language.
I consider myself a fairly advanced learner with English. A lot better than most English native speakers are with German, anyway. ;-) However, I'm always looking for more to learn.
Top Network Posts
- 655How do you convert Byte Array to Hexadecimal String, and vice versa?
- 356Why can't static methods be abstract in Java
- 336What is the most efficient/elegant way to parse a flat table into a tree?
- 244Is an entity body allowed for an HTTP DELETE request?
- 236What is the difference between CurrentCulture and CurrentUICulture properties of CultureInfo in .NET?
- 138Why does Vim save files with a ~ extension?
- 110How do I insert text at beginning of a multi-line selection in vi/Vim?
- View more network posts →