As a German, I'm not a native speaker; however I do have a keen interest in the English language, is etymology and especially its similarities and differences to my own language.
I consider myself a fairly advanced learner with English. A lot better than most English native speakers are with German, anyway. ;-) However, I'm always looking for more to learn.
Top Network Posts
- 624How do you convert Byte Array to Hexadecimal String, and vice versa?
- 343Why can't static methods be abstract in Java
- 323What is the most efficient/elegant way to parse a flat table into a tree?
- 232Is an entity body allowed for an HTTP DELETE request?
- 228What is the difference between CurrentCulture and CurrentUICulture properties of CultureInfo in .NET?
- 134Why does Vim save files with a ~ extension?
- 107Difference between Visual Basic 6.0 and VBA
- View more network posts →