I love to tackle interesting problems. Primarily related to scaling and mobile data collection and synchronization. Lately I've been working with gps, serial, USB mapping stuff using python or c#. Lots of amazon ec2 and s3 projects too. Picked up django in august. Looking at changing it into something like ms access perhaps.
Top network posts
- 75Nginx - Customizing 404 page
- 39Can a system be 100% Data Driven?
- 30How can I MODIFY django to create "view" permission?
- 29How can I MODIFY django to create "view" permission?
- 19How to display a label next to a Marker for Google Maps?
- 17Pulling MX record from DNS server
- 14How to compute the absolute minimum amount of changes to convert one sortorder into another?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.