Top Network Posts
- 70Why is it "behead" and not "dehead"?
- 46What characteristics are unique to English (or at least rare among language as a whole)?
- 40What the #$@&%*! is that called?
- 18Word for a part of a wooden railroad track
- 18Is spoken English more efficient than other languages?
- 14What does 'rare device' refer to?
- 13Is there a word to describe someone who tends to disagree with others only to upset them?
- View more network posts →
Top Tags (5)
16 How do we describe “good” and “bad” English? Oct 24 '12
10 What is the role of non-experts on ELU? Aug 31 '12
5 What is the role of non-experts on ELU? Sep 2 '12
1 Removal of “phrasing” and “there-is” tags Sep 28 '12