I am a Ph.D. student in Bar Ilan University, computer science department.
My research topic is Fair Division of Land. It is related to the classic problem of fair cake-cutting, which is a multi-disciplinary topic connecting mathematics, economics and computer science,
I am always happy to discuss any topic related to land division or fair cake-cutting. If you have a new idea in these topics and need a partner for brain-storming, feel free to contact me :)
The answers I receive in the Stack Exchange websites are very useful, and I often cite them in papers. Some examples:
- Cake-Cutting: Fair and Square, working paper in economics.
- Envy-Free Cake-Cutting in Two Dimensions, published in AAAI 2015.
- Waste makes Haste: Envy-Free Cake-Cutting in Finite Time with Free Disposal, accepted to AAMAS 2015.
Top Network Posts
- 169Trolling the troll
- 104JSON.stringify, avoid TypeError: Converting circular structure to JSON
- 57During review, I found a superior solution. What now?
- 55doing a cleanup action just before node.js exits
- 50Splitting a sandwich and not feeling deceived
- 42Asking to not present in a conference on Saturday
- 34What polygons can be shrunk into themselves?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.