I am a Ph.D. student in Bar Ilan University, computer science department.
My research topic is Fair Division of Land. It is related to the classic problem of fair cake-cutting, which is a multi-disciplinary topic connecting mathematics, economics and computer science,
I am always happy to discuss any topic related to land division or fair cake-cutting. If you have a new idea in these topics and need a partner for brain-storming, feel free to email me at email@example.com.
The answers I receive in the Stack Exchange websites are very useful, and I often cite them in papers. See my website for examples.
Top Network Posts
- 162JSON.stringify, avoid TypeError: Converting circular structure to JSON
- 94doing a cleanup action just before node.js exits
- 70I proved a theorem I heard from another researcher. Can I publish my results?
- 60During review, I found a superior solution. What now?
- 56Splitting a sandwich and not feeling deceived
- 47Why would a company want me to book a flight via a travel agent if it is more expensive?
- 43Asking to not present in a conference on Saturday
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.