iPhone app programmer since 2010/04/27, previously worked in my small company as web designer+programmer. I've programmed all kinds of languages since 1983, but as yet I have limited experience with Objective C, Cocoa, and XCode.
Two medium-skill apps released so far, and I feel I'm at the level where I can code and debug anything on the iPhone and understand the workings except in some rare cases. I can still feel baffled and stifled when implementing new framework features, but usually have no problem getting them going with some reading up.
It's still a long distance till I feel quite at home with it all, but I've come a ways.
Top Network Posts
- 35How do I size a UITextView to its content on iOS 7?
- 26How do I size a UITextView to its content on iOS 7?
- 10iPhone Distribution: No profiles currently match
- 8Is it OK to use a hidden HTML hack to circumvent minimum answer length?
- 7Exact adjective of "conundrum"
- 7Crash - "Collection <CALayerArray: 0x645dfc0> was mutated while being enumerated."
- 7UIActivityIndicatorView not showing until after loading done
- View more network posts →