Christian, Husband, Father, Web Developer
Fan of Texas Rangers (baseball), NASCAR, science fiction, Apple, the Oxford comma, and all manner of esoterica and ephemera.
That may be the only sentence on the internet with "NASCAR" and "Oxford" in it.
Well…two sentences, rather.
Top Network Posts
- 32Multiple !important class declarations and precedence
- 14iOS7 Contacts Have All Disappeared
- 12iOS7 Contacts Have All Disappeared
- 12Does the abbreviation for Saint in a church name require a period?
- 8NBA MVP/Finals MVP and Champion
- 8Making KineticJS stage of variable width OR update stage on resize
- 6difference between “increase of ” and “increase by”
- View more network posts →