I have been employed as a programmer-type since 1983, but always in non-IT positions. My principal interests are in applications, data analysis and reporting using SAS software on Windows and UNIX environments. I also am quite fluent with the Teradata and Oracle database, especially with respect to data extraction using SQL.
Top Network Posts
- 26How is"cloud computing"different from "client-server"?
- 12Is there an execution difference between a JOIN condition and a WHERE condition?
- 11Generating a series of dates
- 10Efficiently concatenate many sas datasets
- 8Newest/latest/last version of a product
- 7How did the practice of identifying an object after using a pronoun evolve?
- 7EXCEPT keyword in Oracle
- View more network posts →