I am a student at Utah State University where I study Computer Science with a Digital Systems emphasis. My interests include Computer Architecture and Hardware, Digital Design, Systems Programming, Microcontroller Development, UNIX and Linux, Concurrent and Parallel Programming, Operating System hardware and software design. My preferred programming language for most tasks is C, followed by Python. I am president of the Free Software and Linux Club at USU.
Top network posts
- 37Why do computers count from zero?
- 17Programar em C para ARM
- 16What are the rules behind this translated phrase: "das, was ihr mich habt tun sehen"?
- 15What are some examples of mathematics that had unintended useful applications much later?
- 15iOS on a Raspberry Pi
- 13How did Brigham Young become the most well-known Mormon leader (after Joseph Smith left the scene)?
- 13What is the difference between Full, Para and Hardware assisted virtualiazation.?
- View more network posts →