Languages I speak in the order of fluency, numbered in the order of acquirement
- Native language: Danish
- Strong third language: English - I try to write British English but am quite fluent in US idioms and slang too.
- Strong sixth language: Dutch
- Passable second language: Swedish
- Rusty fourth: German - Dutch is smack between Danish and German so I'm like "Ik ben een Berliner"
- Rusty fifth: French - not speaking it often enough to be really fluent, but tête-à-tête I can have a conversation about more zan ze wayzer :)
Top Network Posts
- 243Can I apply the required attribute to <select> fields in HTML5?
- 95What do you call unclean water that you can't see through?
- 64Adjective that means "snake-like"
- 51Are "Fish in a barrel" and "Sitting ducks" similar?
- View more network posts →
Top Tags (9)
5 Offered a publicist badge, but what happened? feb 10 '11
2 What part of the FAQ does this question violate? feb 22 '12
0 Close counter gone aug 9 '13