I am a .NET C# developer, I started out as a mainframe COBOL programmer back in 1987. Transitioned to VB6 in 2000, .NET when Visual Studio 1.0 was in Beta2.
We started a publishing company in order to publish two books about family members' experiences in and after World War II in Germany (and the Soviet Union). Check it out: Prospect Avenue Books.
Blogs: see my website
Top network posts
- 77How to escape quote marks in Exec Command in MSBuild
- 51What about Sql Server Data Tools for VS2012 being incompatible with Sql Server 2012?
- 42Why is <deny users="?" /> included in the following example?
- 33Shouldn't this cause an Overflow? It doesn't!
- 28How can I add a web service project using Visual Studio 2010?
- 23CustomErrors mode="Off"
- 22How do I set up a source code control system for myself?
- View more network posts →