I fell in love with English at age 16 when visiting London and I'm still fascinated by it.
I'm also interested in promoting the knowledge of my own mother tongue; if you like Italian, you may want to join here
And if you think that EL&U is a bit too difficult for you to follow, or if you feel that YOUR questions would be regarded as basic, consider joining ELL at this page
Top network posts
- 29A more appropriate word for feeling "high"?
- 20Do I have to be Catholic to visit the Vatican City?
- 17“When did you born?”
- 15Are "disgraceful" and "ungraceful" two different kinds of negations?
- 11Difference between "even if" and "even though"
- 11Is "X supposing to be" proper English?
- 11Thanks for help vs. Thanks for helping me
- View more network posts →