Sometimes you can feel proud of SO answers:
- Why should y.innerHTML = x.innerHTML; be avoided?
- Is there any way to check if bubble triggered the click?
- PHP: Convert uncommon date format to timestamp in most efficient manner possible?
Sometimes you can only feel embarrassed at the number of votes they get:
If I've helped you and you want to say an effusive thank you, here is my Amazon wishlist. But the nicest way to say thank you is by upvoting and accepting my answers!
Top Network Posts
- 269What is the difference between bindParam and bindValue?
- 243Not class selector in jQuery
- 162how does jquery's promise method really work?
- 156How to remove all leading zeroes in a string
- 156Play/pause HTML 5 video using JQuery
- 122Difference between DOM parentNode and parentElement
- View more network posts →