I’m enthusiastic software engineer experienced in low-level parts of development, such as real-time kernels for MCUs, as well as in higher-level techniques, such as Java and Qt. Primary author of well-formed and carefully tested real-time kernel for embedded systems: TNeo.
My page at careers: http://careers.stackoverflow.com/dfrank
Top Network Posts
- 61How to navigate multiple ctags matches in Vim?
- 28Android Service: onBind(Intent) and onUnbind(Intent) is called just once
- 18startForeground() does not show my Notification
- 17How to terminate remotely called "tail -f" when connection is closed?
- 14Play notification audio by URI
- 14Qt: append text to QPlainTextEdit without adding newline, and keep scroll at the bottom if needed
- 13How to setup Android development environment PURELY in VIM?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.