I’m enthusiastic software engineer experienced in low-level parts of development, such as real-time kernels for MCUs, as well as in modern techniques, such as Java and Qt. Primary author of well-formed and carefully tested real-time kernel for embedded systems: TNeo.
My page at careers: http://careers.stackoverflow.com/dfrank
Top Network Posts
- 32How to navigate multiple ctags matches in Vim?
- 19Android Service: onBind(Intent) and onUnbind(Intent) is called just once
- 13startForeground() does not show my Notification
- 13How to setup Android development environment PURELY in VIM?
- 13How to terminate remotely called "tail -f" when connection is closed?
- 11How can I refresh a JTree after adding some nodes to the underlying model?
- 9"А так — да, ..." или "А так, да — ..."
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.