Top Network Posts
- 118What do you call this mechanical device?
- 70Shoplifting vs. a word for "someone who orders, eats and sneaks without paying the check"
- 53If living in the countryside is rural, what do you call living by the sea?
- 47Are there English figurative expressions equivalent to Japanese idiom 馬耳東風 meaning a person who doesn’t listen to other’s advice?
- 36What is the word to mean to apply attributes of an entire race to a single individual?
- 36Are there popular English sayings to express “Big fuss, tiny result”?
- 34Can I "wear an umbrella"?
- View more network posts →
Top Tags (7)
45 “Oh The Horror” Hat Club 2013 dec 22 '13
4 error detection of sentences jun 18 '13
0 New question frequency graphs mar 10 '12