You can contact me by email for consultancy and similar requests, on email@example.com if you so desire.
** DO NOT CONTACT ME ON MATTERS REGARDING MY MODERATION DECISIONS. SUCH EMAILS WILL BE REGARDED WITH EXTREME DERISION **
If you've got a question, or require linux consultancy, don't hesitate to get in touch.
Here's a snippet from my CV:
Good leadership skills and able to efficiently work alone or as part of a multi-disciplinary team. Extensive linux, networking and virtualization knowledge in parallel with windows desktop and server administration experience.
Applications: Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office, Blackberry Enterprise Server, Microsoft Exchange, OpenOffice, Pro/Desktop CAD and electronic circuit design packages such as Proteus ISIS
Operating Systems: Ubuntu and Debian Linux, VMware ESX & ESXi, XenServer, KVM, Microsoft Windows 7/Vista/XP/2000 and Server 2008, Apple OS X, Solaris, and other Linux/UNIX distributions.
Network Technologies: iSCSI SAN, GlusterFS, Cisco IOS, Monitoring with Nagios, Munin and Zabbix, MySQL replication, Message Queues (RabbitMQ), High Availability & Scalable Network Architecture
Top Network Posts
- 83What happens when you plug two sides of a cable to a single networking device?
- 77How to extinguish a small fire in a server rack to minimize damage to surrounding equipment?
- 46Confidential Documentation and the role of the Sysadmin
- 37What do you do about staff and personal laptops?
- 32All MySQL Databases lost overnight
- 26How to increase the amount of memory memcache uses?
- 23Are configuration management tools (Puppet, Chef) capable of keeping installed packages up to date?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.