I’m Irish, of English parents, and was brought up on BBC Radio 4. I have an odd hybrid accent. I’m often asked how long I've been living in Ireland; people don’t believe me when I say I was born here.
I learned Irish and French in school and have, really, forgotten both. I don’t live in a part of Ireland where Irish is commonly spoken.
Top Network Posts
- 76Correct mime type for .mp4
- 46What word means a “male temptress”?
- 41How to start a foreach loop at a specific index in PHP
- 37Would Gollum qualify, as a Ringbearer, to go to the Undying Lands?
- 27URL Shorteners cleanup
- 25Why was disease transfer to the Americas one-way?
- 23Why did Thorongil warn Ecthelion against the White Wizard?
- View more network posts →